Monday, July 29, 2013

practice


A couple of notes.  I tried shifting composition to the right to make it more asymetrical.  I simplified his hair to make it straight on the right and complex on the right.  And lastly I tried to keep the values clear.  It is still very graphic and looks unfinished but I dont know at this point how to make something look "finished".  For me, I just use what I know and try new things to get it past what I did before.

I am observing that I create better when I just dont think and let it unfold how it should.  This felt too planned and looks bad because of it.  I am trying to keep conscious various design ideas principles which I felt better.  The question I have is " how do you know when the design principle is implemented well?

No comments:

Post a Comment